Monday, May 28, 2012

Great month so far...

London had his 11th birthday party at the park by our house with a few of his classmates.  It was a great weekend.  Even got to see my dad.  Time has flown by...


Matt & I both started a new job.  Both of us are about a six minute commute to work.


Finally, both Matt & I got our new phones.  I didn't really care for how much my iPhone 4S battery would be below 20% by the time I got home.  So I did an exchange.  We love our Motorola Razr Maxx's on the 4G network.  Really fast downloading.  Plus getting 4GB's of data for the price of just 2GB.


London has just this week left of grade school.  Then no more 5th grade!


Memorial Day has been good too.  Hope everyone had a wonderful day.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment