Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Loving my Kindle DX even more!

I've come across some great news this morning!  If you're a Kindle owner, yet are trying to save money by going to the library (I go to the library sometimes twice a week) to borrow books...this is for you to read.

Kindle books now available at local libraries.  <-------Click link to check it out!

I'm sure each & every library is going to have different time frames for when this will become available for your location.  Just keep checking to see the available date.

Take the time to read a book & show an author you love 'em!

P.S. It is nice to borrow the books through the local library to save money, but if I come across a book or series that I truly enjoy I WILL purchase them for my Kindle DX! Have to help out the authors. Buying their books helps them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment